Dear Partners,

Please go through the below requirement and send me the resume with contact
details and the best rate.

Title: Oracle Inventory and Fixed Assets Federal Functional Consultant

Location: Washington, DC

Start Date: 8/30

Duration: 12 to 18 months

Rate: $DOE

Required Skills:

.         Assist w/development of project plans, scoping documents and level
of efforts estimates for support of financial mgmt systems, including, but
not limited to, transformation of ORCL Fed Fin to Rel 12 and implementation
of projects supporting current operations.

.         Develop and review deliverables such as system documents ,
business process workflows, requirements documents, test plans, test
results, traceability matrices, diagrams, training manuals, data flow maps.
implementation plans, O&M manuals, and Standard Operating Procedures
(SOP's).

.         Assist PMs to maintain and revise agency's financial reporting
systems document.

.         Analyze requirements and provide recommendations to PMs related to
completion of projects as they are approved by project review board.

.         Ensure functional deliverables are compliant with Agency
standards.

.         Provide functional support and expertise in requirement, design,
and code reviews.

.         Conduct systems analysis and develop option papers, or "White"
papers, detailing research and options.

.         Provide SME and support the Agency's Oracle Federal Financials
functional lead.

.         Provide assistance to Project Leads in execution and
implementation of financial management system projects.

.         Provide assistance in development and monitoring of program and
project schedules.

.         Provide assistance in conducting and leading requirement reviews
reviews.

.         Provide assistance developing project status reports based on the
PM methodology adopted by Agency.

.         Provide assistance in providing technical support for month-end
and year-end reporting requirements.

2.  Title: Lead Oracle Technical Financials consultant

Location: Atlanta, GA

Start Date: 8/30

Duration: 18 months

Rate: $DOE

Required skill:

Minimum 10+ years of IT experience with Oracle Applications Financials
Technical consultant with previous experience implementing R12 Payments,
Reconciliation, Cash Management, design and drive solutions, Multi-country
implementation experience and accounting background required.

Must have previous Lead experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.