Hi Partners,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of
our client in Dallas, TX. Here I am sending the requirement for your
perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants
available and please send me there update resume along with Contact
information and rate you are looking ASAP.

Requirement:

Title: Sr.NET Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+Months

The client is looking for Sr. .Net Developer for  6+ months project at
Dallas, TX.

Required skills:

Provide technical expertise and programming services in various
technologies;  ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,C#, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, AJAX,
JavaScript, VC++, etc.  In addition, provide expertise and development
skills in reporting services using; Crystal Reports and BI SQL Analysis
Services (MDX).  Work as a part of a global development team as a programmer
/ programmer analyst developing Manufacturing and EHSA type applications.

--

Vijay Karthik,
Sr. Technical Recruiter//Talent Acquisition Team