Hello Partner,
Greetings!!!

Please go through the below requirement and revert with updated resume
to sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com

JOB DESCRIPTIONS:

Job Title: Windows System Administrator
No. of Positions: 5
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: Negotiable.
Total IT: 7+ years
Relevant Experience: 5+ Years

Skills:
* Support, manage and administer in Windows server environment.
* Solid experience in Windows Server 2003/2008.
* Good hands on experience in Packaging/Scripting.
* Good hands on experience in Active Directory.
* Experience in a customer service& support role.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please furnish the required below details:
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email id:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa status:
Employer details:
2Professional references: Without these I can’t help.
Name:
Designation:
Contact Number:
Email id:

Thanks & regards
Sandeep
KK Associates LLC
5935 Pondview Court, Hilliard, OH 43026
Email Id: sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com
Fax :  614-973-8078
Yahoo id: sandeep.pasham

IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains
our contact information anda link for the removal requests. If you
have received thismail in error or prefer not to receive such emails
in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.