Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in NY, please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly
send me their udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months contract
Candidate will do initial technical phone screen and then in-person*
**

*JOB DESCRIPTION*
I am looking for a .NET Developer with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
for a contract in the western suburbs of Chicago (near Oak Brook)..
Contract will start ASAP.  Project will initially be until end of year with
possibility for extension.

We are talking about a developer, not an analyst or design, but a heads down
strong developer (although any design experience related to WPF would be a
huge plus).
-     Minimum (and recent) 1-3 years of WPF (Windows Presentation
Foundation)
-     Minimum (and recent) 3-5 years coding .NET (primarily VB.NET, but also
C# and ASP.NET)
-     Visual Studio experience (preferably VS2010, but VS2008 acceptable)
-     Data interaction within WPF (ADO.NET etc)
-     Deeper WPF experience than just GUI related
-     Experience with MVVM required
-     Primarily development work with minimal design work required
-     Additional .NET experience (C#, ASP.NET) a plus
-     Good communication skills are vital since you will be dealing with
application development and other internal teams.  You also must be able to
pass a technical interview with the lead tech in the group.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com
203-717-2123