*Hello,**
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested please reply me back with your updated
resume*

*Immediate Need Of  C# Developer*

*Position:   C# Developer
Location:   FTL, FL
Duration:   3 months Of Contract*

Must have:
(Windows) with 5+ years enterprise experience with some scripting ability
(Perl, python, bash, korn, shell – POWERSHELL is preferred but not
required).
5 years Software Development experience (Windows)
4 years C#
Scripting experience (Perl, python, korn, bash, or shell)
Experience working in a team on a technical project
Experience with software testing
Citrix experience

Plusses
Powershell
Day-to-Day
This person will be developing automated tools as well as testing. This
position is for the for product development group in engineering. The
position has a heavy focus on development with some testing requirements

Thanks
Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com,
Direct: (412) 223-6703