Hello,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested please reply me back with your updated
resume.....

*Immediate Need a  Wireless Network Engineer With WCS  - TN
**
Title            :       Wireless Network Engineer
Location      :      Nashville, TN
Duration      :      10 + month contract, extensions
Rate           :      $40/Hour on C2C or 1099

**Short Description:
*
*Network Engineer/Wireless Engineer
**
Complete Description:

Review network configuration at our hospitals and based on standard
equipment lists and templates develop an update plan. Following change
control and documentation processes, implement the equipment in the
hospitals. Review wireless surveys submitted by our vendors and develop the
bill of material needed to implement wireless at a hospital. Install the
controllers and when the vendor completes installation of the APs, configure
the wireless network and work with the hospital to test. Specify equipment
and connectivity for remote clinics and implement as needed.
*
*Behavior Characteristics:
*
*This job involves the implementation of pre-approved architectures. It is
not a design of architecture position. Please include the responses to the
candidate screening questionnaire.
*
*Experience using Cisco’s Wireless Control System (WCS) to install and
manage wireless installations in large enterprise environments. This
includes hospitals with several hundred AP installations. We are currently
tasked to complete over 50 site installations by September. I really need an
experienced wireless engineer.

The WCS experience I’m looking for includes:
Creation of  Maps with Campus, Buildings and floors.
Rename of AP’s using vendor supplied spreadsheet and adding AP’s to floors.
Configure 5508 controllers with Wlans, Interfaces, Enterprise SSID’s.
Create Mobility groups and anchor guest controllers.
Perform predictive wireless analysis for Clinic wireless installs.
Perform audits on wireless controllers.
Create and apply templates on controllers.*

*Additional experience using Air Magnet software to perform post-validations
in hospitals is a huge plus.
*
*Extra Details: Cisco wireless network engineer. Will travel to facilities
50-75% of the time. They will get all their travel expenses reimbursed WHEN
TRAVELING TO FACILITIES. They will not get them to travel/live in nashville.
I have a screenign questionaire that you have to give them over the phone –
DO  NOT just email it to them to complete. The answers must be written down
and included in the submittal. (attached)*