*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
interested please reply me back with your updated resume.....**

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a  Oracle Developer in  Boca Raton,FL

Title            :     Oracle Developer
Location      :   Boca Raton,FL
Duration      :  1 year contract

Must haves:
WNA -Windows Native Authentication
OAM (Oracle Access Manager)
OIF
Web Services
Debugging experience

Pluses:
OEM oracle enterprise manager

Installation and configuration of OAM, OIF and Integration of these tools.
Also, responsible for debugging and root cause analysis. Monitor set-up and
operational readiness of Oracle stack.

Advises developers in design of new applications by providing expertise on
systems capabilities and constraints.
Serves as point-of-contact across several areas or disciplines to solve
major systems outages with high impact or visibility.
Assesses change implementation options, benefits and risks, and recommends
most appropriate direction.
Provides guidance in predicting and monitoring performance and capacity and
addressing related issues.
Develops non-standard, non-routine portions of the implementation plan,
including steps to resolve hardware/software compatibility issues; tests
software and guides users in required

operational changes
Installation and configuration of Weblogic Server 10g and 11g in HA
architecture with failover.
Implement monitoring tools and techniques for fusion middle-ware components
Oracle ADF 11g Applications Administration
Tuning of Oracle ADF applications
Installation and Configuration of Oracle SOA Suite 11g Products on a multi
node clustered environment
Installation and Configuration of Oracle Identity Management Suite including
OIF, OAM and OID on a multi node clustered environment. .