*Hi,*
* *
*Greeting from Suman Bakshi-Sam (suman.bak...@harriersys.com )*
*I am working as Resource Manager with HARRIER INFOTECH USA INC. *
*Our office is based in 2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,North Brunswick, NJ
08902(www.harriersys.com).*
*We are currently working on urgent requirement, please let me know your
interest and available for *
*below requirement with our client.*
*Job Tittle- Core Java developer with .Net C# VB Script *
*City:  New York *
*State:  New York*
*Face to Face a must*
*RATE: all inclusive*
*Duration: 6 + months *
*Core Java Developer (Java Expert), must know .NET, C# and VB Script*
*EXPERT LEVEL*
*Business reason*
*Design an automated approach for FSR Program *
*Create user portal that will service as a virtual layer on top of existing
tools\components *
*End to End automation of End User Drive File System Security solution *
*Create bank wide end to end automation solution to dynamically manage F&P
file system security *
*Eliminate labor intensive operations within file system security space via
automation *
*Gain control of user access to file and print data and implement automated
governance *
*Reduce risk in File security operations due to errors and non compliance *
*Create End User facing application that will allow users to manage access
to their data (common\confidential) *
*Description of the job*
*Work in a fast passed environment creating a front end application for FSS
Solution *
*Cross team engagement (I&AM *
*Skills*
*Mobile Web Development skills *
*Advanced Ajax \ Java script framework *
*C, Java, JQuery, .Net  *
*Respond me with most updated CV-*
*Short writeup or Paragraph on comfortability with requirement:*
*Availability:*
*Current location(City & State):*
*Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):*
*Hourly Rate:*
*Best time to call :*
*Face to Face Interview at own cost:*
*Must send :- 2 Professional References with Name ,official Ids,Designation
and contact number will use after confirmation if required :*

**
* Warm Regards,*
*Suman Bakshi (Sam)*
*Resource Manager || Harrier Infotech USA Inc*
*Office -732-637-0815 || Fax- 732-626-8888*
*suman.bak...@harriersys.com *
*sa...@bullhornstaffing.com *
*2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,*
*North Brunswick, NJ 08902*