Dear Partners,

Please go through the below requirement and send the resume with contact
details and the best rate.

Title: Oracle Architect

Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months CTH

No of Positions: 1
Rate: $55/hr on C2c

Must Have Skills:

10 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing technology
solutions. Data Modeling, Data Architecture and Healthcare background
knowledge. Possess thought process leadership role. Work with senior members
in the team.  Experience in Enterprise level projects/databases

Technical Skills:

.         - Extensive use of Oracle 10G and 11G DB and PL/SQL knowledge

.         - Hands on experience with Erwin

.         - Good understand and extensive knowledge on Performance tuning
concepts and effective use to resolve issues.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.