Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. If so, send me their updated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Duration: 6 months*

*Phone Hire...!!!
*

*Job Description: *Seeking a .NET Programmer / Analyst for the client in
Jackson, MI Contract opportunity till April 2012 Onsite Jackson,  Michigan.

The client is looking for candidate who must have Problem Resolution,
Support, and Analysis skills Requirement Gathering, Design, Development,
Documentation, Testing, Deployment of .NET Applications Troubleshoot and
Resolve Production   problems
Experience in the following areas: C#.NET 4.0 Visual Studio SQL Server
Silverlight  WPF WCF

*PLUS:* Version Control Tools Agile TFS ASP.NET SSRS Oracle PL/SQL C++
Development

 Warm Regards,
*Eric Hoffman*
Panzer Solutions