Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for a *Systems Administrator* with *Weblogic*, *LDAP*, *
Firewall*, and *cloud *experience must.

*Please share suitable profiles to mark.ev...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title : Systems Administrator*
*Location : New York, NY*
*Duration : 6+ months contract.*

Required Skills :
Work Experience Level: 5-7 yrs
Skill Experience Level: 4+ years
Skillsets: UNIX , BEA Weblogic , LDAP
Infrastructure Engineer: MUST be hands-on. Firewalls, cloud & security
nice to have. 3 month project, possible extension.
Need to help with Cloud project for client's website and other IDM tasks for
this
quarter.
This is not a junior position; it's someone who can hit the ground
running without needing to be spoon-fed, and quickly get up to speed on
our infrastructure and the current needs, in order to shoulder some of
the load our current infrastructure engineers are dealing with
General Job Information
Basic Data

Thanks
Mark Evans | Technical Recruiter