Please respond to gau...@itecsus.com

*Position:* SOA Architect

*Location: *Louisville ,KY**

*Duration:* Till 30/12/2011

*Assignment Description: *Enterprise Integration Architect specializing in
the Oracle SOA Suite 11g platform. We are looking for a senior level
experienced contractor that help mentor & provide leadership with the Oracle
SOA Suite tools as we work through our initial development activities.  We
are looking for the right candidate that can provide answers to technical
questions related to the SOA Suite & Oracle Fusion tools.  In addition, we
are looking for input around our processes for requirements gathering for &
governance of SOA web services.  We are starting our initial development
activities with this toolset & want an onsite contractor experienced with
the tools to ensure that we begin our development activities using a best
practices & proven approach.  This contractor may have some development
deliverables involved in some elementary & technical services to serve as
reference architecture for our ongoing development.  **

* *

*Skill Set Requirements & Capabilities: *We require experience with the
following Oracle SOA Suite 11g technologies: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB),
Service Registry, Web logic Server, SOA Composites, Application Integration
Architecture (AIA), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), Service
Registry(UDDI), Enterprise Repository,  Business Activity Monitoring (BAM),
JDeveloper, Oracle Enterprise Manager.

* *

*Special Requirements: *We are also looking for someone with experience in
Active Directory integration with SOA Suite & security for web services.

* *

*Level of Experience:  *4+ years experience with Oracle SOA Suite**

* *

*Required Certification: *Oracle SOA Architect certification preferred but
not required**

Thanks & Regards,
*Gaurav Seth*
ITECS
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599
*gau...@itecsus.com* | www.itecsus.com