*Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for Linux Admins .Please let me
know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title :Linux Admins
Location :Detroit, MI
Duartion :3-5 year project!

This is still open for 3 spots.  Phone interviews are being scheduled within
24 hours of client submission.
Missing link is besides Linux Administration need some hands on with
networking devices and some security.
Immediate Start

Senior level, be able to install and configure Linux servers(Dell Blade
servers and Redhat LinuxOS).
Experience with networking in a high availability environment.
Experience working in a virtualized environment.
Networking skills -- configure routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers
install/configure applications(weblogic, oracle and related),
Active Directory maintenance for user login.

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Direct: 203 813 2175