Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. If so, send me their updated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
Location: ORLANDO, FL
Duration: 1-2 years contract
*

*face-2-face required*

*Skills Required:*
.SharePoint 2007 or 2010 programmer/developer
PerformancePoint
Business intelligence concepts
Excel services
We would prefer a candidate in the Cape Canaveral or Orlando area but for
the right rate, we can discuss living expenses. Sorry I don't have more
specific requirements at this point.

 Warm Regards,
*Eric Hoffman*
Panzer Solutions