*Hello,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested please reply me back with your updated
resume.....

Immediate Need a VB.NET Developer  - TN*

*Title            :      VB.NET Developer
Location      :      Goodlettsville, TN
Duration      :      3+ Month Ongoing Contract*

*Must Have:*

*5 years experience doing vb.net development
Webservices experience (very important!!)
Sql/oracle database experience
WCF –see if they have experience with this, has a lot do to with C#
development*

*Plus:*

*Saml experience
SOAP experience
SSO experience (single sign on)*

*D2D:*

*They will go through one phone screen and meet with the manager for 30
minutes and they could start as early as next Monday. This person will be
very heads down coding and programming. They will be working to complete a
project that has to be completed by January. It will be all back end
development!*