Hi,

Please find the requirements below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

I have 7 hot SAP openings for my client, a fortune 100 corporation, located
in Dallas TX.

6-12 month durations. Please keep rates competitive. When sending me
resumes,

8+ years experience working directly with SAP FI and CO
Knowledge of FI functions including New GL, Company Codes, Charts of
Accounts, Fiscal Year Variants, Document Posting, field status groups, etc.
Knowledge of CO functions including cost center accounting, profitability
analysis, allocations, distributions, integration to new GL capabilities,
internal orders, etc.
Experience with integration to other key FI areas such as AP, AR, AM, CO, SL
(Special Ledger), etc.

*SAP AR (Accounts Receivable) Configuration*
Need a strong resource in the AR space, preferably with international
experience.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP AR
Knowledge of AR functions including managing customer master data,
receivable management, dunning, collections, etc.
Experience with integration to other related modules such as FI, SD, PS,
etc.
Design experience in the AR area including knowledge of specific tables,
data elements

*SAP Leasing / Contract Accounting*
Need a strong resource in the FI-LA, FI-CA space to work with the revisions
which will be required for  implementation of FAS13 and the deployment of
Lessor functionality.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP FI
Knowledge of FI functions including New GL, Company Codes, Charts of
Accounts, Fiscal Year Variants, Document Posting, field status groups, etc.
Knowledge of Leasing functionality, specifically contract accounting (FI-CA)
and Lease Accounting (FI-LA)
Experience with integration to other key FI areas such as AP, AR, AM, CO, SL
(Special Ledger), etc.

*SAP Asset Management (AM) Configuration - Lead Consultant*
The resource needs to have a strong personality that enables independent
thinking and perform tasks with little to no instruction. Needs to be able
to lead others and mentor others to be a lead in the area of AM.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP AM
Knowledge of AM functions including Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation
Areas, Transaction Types, Reporting
Experience with integration to other key AM areas such as FI, AP, Projects
Systems, Investment Management, Plant Maintenance, etc.
Knowledge of the upstream processes related to AM – use of projects or
orders for cost collection, settlement, etc.
Design experience in the AM area including knowledge of specific tables,
data elements

*SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Configuration - Lead Consultant*
The resource needs to have a strong personality that enables independent
thinking and perform tasks with little to no instruction. Needs to be able
to work issues with BQA and also with the OTC team as we move from Sales
Orders to STO’s. This SD roles is much more on the sales side than the
distribution side.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP SD
Knowledge of SD functions including Sales Quotes, Sales Orders, Contracts
Experience with integration to other related modules such as FI, AR, PS,
etc.
Design experience in the SD area including knowledge of specific tables,
data elements

*SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Configuration - Lead Consultant *
The resource needs to have a strong personality that enables independent
thinking and perform tasks with little to no instruction. Needs to be able
to represent Verizon's best interests.  Must be able to see across the
various PM fronts – Assets, Real Estate, Fleet, Leasing, Service Management,
so good experience in other modules as well.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP Plant Maintenance
Knowledge of PM functions to scheduled maintenance, dispatch, work
completion
Experience with integration to other related modules such as FI, AP, etc.
Design experience in the PM area including knowledge of specific tables,
data elements

*SAP PS (Projects Systems) Configuration *
The resource needs to have a strong personality that enables independent
thinking and perform tasks with little to no instruction. This person would
need to be able to grow with the ever-growing area of projects and their
many varieties – Capital, Expense, Revenue – and help us stay on a unified
solution model.
8+ years experience working directly with SAP Project System
Knowledge of PS functions to support project scope, milestones and cost.
Experience with integration to other related modules such as FI, AP, etc.
Design experience in the PS area including knowledge of specific tables,
data elements

*Portals Consultant*

Location: Philly Area

Rate: + Exp

Duration: 3-4 months

experience. Ess, Mss including open enrollment, and talent management. We
need someone who is both technical and functional and can also handle
securities, nwdi, portal development and installation.

*SAP FI-AP, FI-AR, Fixed Assets w/Public Sector*

*Planned Start Date: *    October 24, 2011* *

*Planned End Date:     *  December 31, 2012* *

*Days per Week: *         5

*Remote possible:*        No

*Rate:*  $70/hr C2C ALL INCLUSIVE

*Location:*      Jackson, MS

System/Release/Platform: ECC EhP5, SRM 7.0, EP, CRM 7.0, BI/BOBJ, GRC, IDM
7.1, Sol-Man, PI, TREX, Adobe IAF, Nakisa,

*Scope of Tasks:*

*Must have US STATE & LOCAL Public Sector experience.*

•  FI-Fixed Assets: all end-to-end fixed processes, including integration
with Project System, Funds Management

and Grants Management.

Specifically, Fixed Asset master data, acquisitions (direct and indirect
through Assets Under Construction), disposals / retirements, transfers,
periodic depreciation, physical inventory, conversion of a large number of
items, asset / property tracking, including leased assets.

Posting assets supporting Funds Management, using both real and statistical
scenarios.

• FI-Accounts Payable: assist with Vendor Master (external and employees),
GR/IR and MM LIV processing, AP Invoices and workflow, down payments, F110
payments (checks/ warrants, interface to electronic payments), Vendor
Account open item management,  balance verification and other
correspondence, 1099 management, Trust Fund disbursements, recurring
payments, interest on arrears, check management.

*OR*

• FI-Accounts Receivable : assist with Customer Master (for grantors and
non-grant customers), down payments, billing/invoices, output sales tax,
receipts,  Customer Account open item management and cash application,
dunning, interest on arrears, statements and other correspondence.

*AND BONUS IF EXPERIENCED IN*

•FI-Banking and Cash

            o Bank master management

            o Bank Statement processing

            o Cash Journal

• Compliance :  Federal Cash Management Improvement Act

*Comments:*

• Role will be as a team member under the Financial Team Lead within the
implementation

• Must have US State and/or Local Public Sector configuration experience in
Fixed Assets and some experience in either FI-AP or FI-AR.

• Workload split 50/50 between Fixed Assets and one of the other areas.

• Excellent written and verbal skills required.*  *

*SAP HR ESS Consultant*

Position: Technical / Functional Consultant

Location: Texas

Rate:  + Exp

Duration: 2-3 months

modify the ESS screens to enhance usabiity:

- evaluate the use of the CATS timesheet that is part of the ESS business
package.
- customize and edit ESS CATS business package or modify the existing CATS
Portal timesheet to address some of the issues.
- experience implementing and customizing the ESS business package and Java
development experience for the existing timesheet.

*APO SNP Trainer *

2 Months

Camden NY

We have a need for an SAP SNP & PP/DS contractor who has been a part of an
implementation as well as done end user training for a project that we have
beginning 11/01 in Camden, NJ.  We had the project staffed but just had
another deal close that we need to pull someone off of this project and into
another.  This project will length will be until 12/31 at minimum.  Can you
please let me know if you have anyone in your pipe at all who would be
available for a conversation today or tomorrow to get the ball rolling on
this.  Thank you!!

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*

*[image: Osair Logo]*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ | 08550
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <jagde...@osairtech.com>*; *

*YM: pavanreddy47 / GTalk: rockstar1431*

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*