Hello Associates,

                Please let me know if you have any candidates for this
position.

*Kindly send your responses to
**aus...@millenniumsoft.com*<aus...@millenniumsoft.com>
*.** Replies to any other email will not be considered.*

We  have an opportunity for a Salesforce.com Project Leader/Business
Analyst for an 8 to 12 month project in Harrisburg, PA.  The individual
needs to have experience as a Salesforce.com project leader and
Salesforce.com business analyst, as well as, excellent communication
skills.  The engagement is expected to start in the mid November time
frame.

*Thank you,*

*Austin Smith*

*MillenniumSoft, Inc.*