Please respond to gau...@itecsus.com

*Position :* Hyperion/OBIEE Developer
*Location :* Minneapolis, MN

*Duration :* 1 Year

The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis is seeking a Hyperion/OBIEE Report
Developer to add to our Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence group. This
position will be responsible for the development, implementation, support &
enhancement of our Hyperion/OBIEE Reporting systems within FedACH. The
developer in this role will utilize the knowledge of Hyperion & OBIEE to
create effective reports for our customers. This position also works
closely with other report developers & our Business Analysts, ETL
developers & DW architect in the design & implementation of our warehouse &
business intelligence solutions.

*Responsibilities Include :*

• Serve as a Hyperion/OBIEE Report developer for report development,
implementation & ad hoc reporting.
• Work with business analysts to understand business requirements.
• Provide technical work estimates & task breakdown.
• Participate in peer code reviews & provide support to QA/Prod during the
test/migration process.
• Support architecture efforts by following & adhering to the standards set
forth by the FedACH Information Architecture group & maintain the integrity
of the FedACH Warehouse/BI application architecture.

*Requirements :*

• 3+ years of experience working with Hyperion v9 / OBIEE v11g
• 6 or more years of experience working with complex projects crossing
multiple platforms & diverse technologies
• Experience using Data modeling techniques & best practices
• Experience with relational database design & database management systems
(Oracle, MS SQL Server)
• Knowledge & experience with T-SQL & PL/SQL programming
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to work effectively in a team
environment

Thanks & Regards,
*Gaurav Seth*
ITECS
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599
*gau...@itecsus.com* | www.itecsus.com