*Hi ,*

* *

*Hope you are doing good!!*

*We have a below Contract position with our client. Please go through the
detailed job description and let me know your interest if you are
interested please send me your updated resume.*

* *

*Job Title                       :* Sharepoint 2010 Developer

*Job Type                      :* C2C

*Project Duration*           *:* 4 months

*City                              :* Austin, TX

*Primary Skills*              *:* sharepoint 2010

*Other Information :*

3+ years of experience with SharePoint development and strong knowledge of
SharePoint 2010. The resource will be required to pick up SharePoint
development tasks with little oversight or guidance. Most of the work is
customizations and updates so they will not have to create everything from
scratch. - Should have knowledge of SharePoint Administration including but
not limited to:o Debugging from error logs o Installations o Upgrades o
Database backup and restore - Must have C# and asp.net knowledge and
experience. - Must be able to communicate effectively with team and
offshore resources. - Must be able to work independently and without much
supervision. - Must be proactive. There will always be work that needs to
get done, the resource might need to ask for things to do though. -
Effective documentation skills - Experience with performance testing is a
plus but not necessary. - Knowledge of Scrum and/or Agile development is a
bonus. This is the project management strategy that they employ.

*Please send resumes to
*anil_narayanapur...@visionisys.com<anil_narayanapur...@aesinc.us.com>

**

*Thanks & Regards,*