Hello ,

Greetings !!!

Hope you are doing well !!!

 KK Software Associates LLC, is hiring!!

 We are an Information Technology Consulting Company serving Fortune 1000
Companies currently recruiting, training & placing in different Information
Technology Skills. We view our relationship with our clients as one of
partnership. Our service strategy takes into account our clients' long-term
needs while providing added value to even the shortest of engagements.We
view each assignment as an opportunity to improve the way our clients do
business as well as to strengthen our business relationship with them. Our
partnership approach extends to a majority of the industry’s leading
solution providers. Our client’s list includes but is not limited to
renowned names such as Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Credit Susie,
NYSE,TCS and several County/State/Federal institutions and etc who have
engaged us to provide a complete and comprehensive solution for their IT
needs. The success of these relationships has given us a reputation for
knowledge and capability in the domain of Information Technology Solutions.
As a recognized leader in the delivery of IT solutions, we offer broad
industry experience with major corporations throughout the United States.

 We are currently recruiting on all technologies. We are looking for recent
graduates or experienced consultants to fill our consulting positions. If
you have a sound technical background coupled with excellent communication
skills, we have a challenging opportunity for you in the field of
Information Technology. In addition to excellent opportunities located all
over the United States, we offer an excellent training program, competitive
salary and comprehensive benefits.
Our Training program is online. The program includes education, training
and hands on experience on different Information Technology platforms.

Our recruiting program gears upon successful completion of training. Our
dedicated placement managers work from different locations in the United
States and India to market our trained consultants.

As a part of our recruiting program we file H1B Visa and Green Card for our
consultants.
*Position Information/Requirements:*
*Base Salary:* Depending upon experience
*Employee Type:* Full-Time
*Industry:* Consulting Job
*Type:* Information Technology Consultants
*Required Education:* Bachelors/Masters Degree
*Major:* Open-Business Administration, Computers, Information Technology
and Science etc.
*Experience level:* Bachelors/Masters Degree

Thanks & regards

Sandeep

KK Associates LLC

5935 Pondview Court, Hilliard, OH 43026

Work: 614-500-8477

Email Id: sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com

Fax :  614-973-8078

Yahoo id: sandeep.pasham

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information anda link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.