* Dear IT Professional,

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with *

*applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your udpated resume and
contact details.

Job Title: SQL DBA
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 Month Contract(Face to face interview after telephonic)
(Rate $38/hr on C2C) *

*Job Descreption:
The client is looking for SQL DBA*

*·The Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible
for the 25+ development and production Microsoft SQL Server databases in
SQL *

*2005/2008 by performing maintenance, monitoring, analysis, tuning,
disaster recovery (backups and restores) and troubleshooting/problem
resolution.
·The DBA may also be asked to install new SQL servers (including creation
of new databases, maintenance jobs, and security);
·implement replication;
·assist in data architecture and infrastructure planning;
·assist in present and future capacity planning;
·develop and enforce a High Availability strategy;
·develop and enforce Archiving, Backup, and Recovery strategies;
·develop and enforce organizational SQL standards and best practices;
·Creating accurate written documentation of all activities.
·Other related duties as assigned.
·A minimum of 4-7 years of working experience as a Microsoft SQL Server
Database Administrator using SQL 2000/2005/2008 is required.
·Expertise in SQL Server database administration principals including
configuration, implementation, maintenance, security, disaster recovery,
availability strategies, *

*migrations and upgrades, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
·Expertise in writing SQL code, scripts, and reports.
·The position requires excellent organizational, analytical, and problem
solving skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to users at
all skill levels.
·Excellent documentation skills for recording the history of problem
resolutions and product features are also required.
·Ability to establish effective working relationships with users, vendors,
peers, and management.
·Develop successful plans of action with minimal direct supervision is
essential. *

*Matt Jones - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,
**m...@panzersolutions.com* <m...@panzersolutions.com>
*203-983-9475

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the *

*person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, *

*dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone, and *

*destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.