Hello Associates,

                Please let me know if you have any candidates for this
position.

*Kindly send your responses to
**aus...@millenniumsoft.com*<aus...@millenniumsoft.com>
*.** Replies to any other email will not be considered.*

We have a 12 month plus project in Mechanicsburg, PA for  a J2EE developer.
  The candidate must be a US citizen.

A description of the opportunity is as follows:

As a member of the project team, the candidate will  provide analysis,
design, programming, and support services. Application development is done
primarily in J2EE.  The development environment is mostly Oracle JDev and
Eclipse. The containers are WebLogic, Tomcat, and Websphere.    The
developer will use PKI encryption technology and J2EE container security to
provide the security for the applications.

*Thank you,*

*Austin Smith*

*MillenniumSoft, Inc.*

*Tel:   703 672 6897*