Hello Associates,

            Please let me know if you have any candidates for this position.

*Kindly send your responses to
**aus...@millenniumsoft.com*<aus...@millenniumsoft.com>
*.** Replies to any other email will not be considered.*

*Location: Plano, TX                       *

*Est. Start Date: 12/12/11*

*Est. Term: 6 months*

*Job Description: *

We are looking for a Web CMS Developer who is experienced with the Day
Communiqué product suite, including Day CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social
Collaboration. The ideal candidate will be a strong Java developer who has
recent and direct experience using the Adobe CQ/Day software. Experience in
setup and configuration of Adobe CQ/Day is a plus.  The candidate should
also have solid experience using HTML, CSS, and Jquery for designing and
implementing UI components.

*Thank you,*

*Austin Smith*

*MillenniumSoft, Inc.*