Hello Associates,

                Please let me know if you have any candidates for this
position.

*Kindly send your responses to
**aus...@millenniumsoft.com*<aus...@millenniumsoft.com>
*.** Replies to any other email will not be considered.*

*must have excellent communication skills 10 out of 10*

* *

Location*:  Western Pennsylvania – North of Pittsburgh, Pa.*

Est. Start Date *immediate*

Est. Term*: 4-6+ months in length more likely 6 months.*

*** Position Specifications follow ***

*General Skill set requirements: *

* *
7 Layer or IBM DataPower product experience. XML Gateway applications.
Immediate
need. Excellent communication skills, NO TELECOMMUTE, ON SITE ONLY *XML
gateways product experience a must with either:
7 Layer
IBM Data Power
So we are looking for someone who will be onsite m-f
40 hrs a week.
NO Telecommute Im

*

*Thank you,*