*Hello Partner,*

*Greetings!!!*

*Hope you are doing well !!!*

* *

*Please go through the below requirement and revert to
sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com with updated resume.*

* *

*Immediate interviews for right candidate***

* *

*Position : Datastage Developer***

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: Long – term*

*Openings: Multiple positions
Rate: DOE*

*
Requirement:***

*Must haves strong experience on the following:
7 Years of total IT experience required*

*Must have 4+ years of relevant Datastage development experience*

*Must have excellent communication and writing skills.*

*Please furnish the required below details:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Visa status:

Rate :

Employer details:

* *

*2Professional references: Without these I can’t help.*

Name:

Designation:

Contact Number:

Email id:

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Kk Associates LLC

5935 Pondi view Court, Hilliard,OH 43026

*Work:* 614-500-8477

*Email id:* sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com

*Fax:* 614-973-8078

*URL:* www.kksoftwareassociates.com

*Yahoo id:* sandeep.pasham

*IMPORTANT NOTE**:**Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.*