*Hi *

*Greetings from Globalnest*........... I hope this email finds you well. I
have an opportunity for * Lead Mainframe programmer **in** Trenton, NJ *for
our direct client*. *Let me know if you have any consultant fit for this
position.

Forward a copy of your consultant’s updated resume in word format along
with following details.

•                     Full Name:

•                     Present Location:

•                     Date of Availability:

•                     Work Authorization:

•                     Expected hourly pay rate:

•                     Consultant’s contact info:

1.      Phone:

2.      Email:

*Position details:*

*Title:   Lead Mainframe Programmer*

*Location:   Trenton, NJ*

*Duration:   6  months *

*Interview type: In-person*

The Team Lead is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application
Team.Should possess at least 8 years of experience in COBOL/CICS
coding.

*Skill required:*

·         CICS/Cobol coding

·         DB2 SQL and Stored Procedures

·         ZOS OS environment and utilities

·         Experience with ADSO to COBOL converted code

·         Ateras factory converted code

Feel  free to contact for any further information.

*With regards***

* *

*Srikar.L*
*Globalnest, LLC *