Hi,
How are you?
Greeting from Suman Bakshi-SAM from Harrier Infotech USA,INC.
I am handling IT Recruitment Department. Our Team
has been assisting the Client for one of their critical Projects.
Please let me know your Interest and availability.
Call me back on 732 637 0815 or send email at
suman.bak...@harriersys.com(Prefer) for more details.

 *Please help me to fill below position with Direct client.
*
 *Job  288 Coldfusion Developer *

City:  clarksburg
State:  Maryland

I have an open Coldfusion Developer position that I want to fill in
immediately. I am looking for someone with atleast 5 years of CF8 or higher
and 5 year Oracle10g or higher experience. The contract will be until the
end of March 2012.

 Here are some additional details:

 Required:

5+ years of CF8 or higher (strong ColfFusion skills required)

5+ year of Oracle PL/SQL (10g or higher)

5+ years of JavaScript, DOM.

Good knowledge of OOAD and XML

Good to have:

SVN, Eclipse,  CF performance tunning.

ColdSpring, jQuery

Must send:-

Short writeup or Paragraph on comfortability with requirement:
Consultant Name-
Cell-
Email-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Hourly Rate:
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-
Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,
Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):

2 Professional References:
Name
Number
Email id
Designation

**
 **
Regards,
Suman Bakshi Sam
Resource Manager || Harrier Infotech USA Inc
Office -732-637-0815 || Fax- 732-626-8888
suman.bak...@harriersys.com
sa...@bullhornstaffing.com
2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902