Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *New jersey* , kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Requirement:*

TITLE- Sr.net Software Engineer

LOCATION- New Providence(Murray Hill), NJ

DURATION – 3 Months contract with Provision to hire for a salary of $*85K
PLUS BENEFITS*

TENTATIVE START DATE – IMMEDIATE

*JOB REQUIREMENTS*

•        Minimum of 7 years’ experience with focus on developing Software
as a Service Applications (SaaS)

•        The Sr. Software Engineer is primarily responsible for developing
Glowpoint’s video cloud applications. Must have strong experience with SOA
in a .Net Framework.

•        Must have good working knowledge of SIP Protocol.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

•        Senior .Net Developer with hands-on experience working on
implementation of a SOA based system that includes best of breed components
for ESB, Service Registry, Rules Engine and Workflow.

•        Ability to develop detailed service specifications including WSDL,
XML Schemas, Web service policy and web service security

•        Hands-on ability provisioning and integrating services using
Enterprise Service Bus.

•        Ability to leverage ESB for service composition, mediation and
routing.

•        Ability to collaborate with other technical architects and
business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture
and develop effective, flexible solutions

•        Architecture Modeling skills including UML, Visio, etc.

•        Experience with SIP Protocol for VoIP and Video

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com