Hi All,

Find the below requirement, let me know if you have any suitable consultant.

Respond me to  r...@senainfotech.com

*Java developer
location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: market*

We are looking for 3-5yrs experienced individuals with below technical
skill sets.

*Skills/ technologies required:  *

·         4+ years of J2EE application development experience including the
following technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, JSF,
XML and XSLT.

*·         *Knowledge of* ** HTML, CSS, Oracle, SQL/SQL.*

·         Should have worked in Java enabled IDE like JDeveloper/ Eclipse.

·         Excellent communications and time management skills.

* Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*
 Full Name:
 Contact:
 Email:

*Regards,*

*Deva **| **Recruiter **|** Sena InfoTech, Inc** **
*Desk: 248 247 8562 • r...@senainfotech.com
32401, W8 Mile Rd, Suite #2-13, Livonia, MI
Ph: 248-247-8614 (Direct)
(Office)248-742-8888/Fax: 248-742-3588
r...@senainfotech.com
www.senainfotech.com