*ONLY GREEN CARDS OR CITIZENS MAY APPLY (IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW)*

*Please send your updated resume at **rizwa...@universal-sw.com*

*Title: Web application Developer*

*Location: Tewksbury MA*

*Duration: full time*

* *

*-3-5 years experience developing Web Applications in the basic J2EE
technology stack (Servlets, JSP) but having some experience using JSON-RPC,
Web Services, REST or similar technologies will give you that extra edge
for success.*

*-proficient with HTML, CSS, JSP, Javascript and JQuery as well as
wireframe and UI prototyping tools. *

*-Experience with Java is desired, since some of the work involved
integrating applications and Java is our preferred platform.  Exposure to
PHP and/or .Net is a plus.*

*-well versed with unit testing & debugging techniques. We need someone who
is organized & detail-oriented, with strong analytical & problem solving
skills, someone who is a motivated self-starter, willing and able to take
ownership, ask questions and drive results.*

* *

*Please send your resume on rizwa...@universal-sw.com or call me on my
direct # 603-589-8454.*

* *