We have  VERY URGENT position to fill. Please take a look at this
requirement and let me know if you have any consultant that might be good
fit for this Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant updated
resume, contact details ,current location, availability date, expected rate
& 2 Professional references at z...@rddatasolutions.com

* *

*Title:SAP SD  Business Analyst *

**

*location:                           UT or CA *

*Duration:                        9-12 months *

*Start:                                 **1**/**16**/12*

*Expenses Paid:              No,*

*Rate:All inc*

*SAP SD Analyst:*

* *

SAP SD Business Analyst needed to work with users and business process
owners in order to identify gaps in current template that this client is
rolling out to several business units in North America and EMEA.   *Experience
with professional services, media, advertising* type industries is
preferred.  SAP SD process skills such as *pricing, billing, resource
related billing,* *milestone billing, and overall order management skills
will be necessary.*   Experince in SAP ECC 6.0 is a must.

--
*Best regards*
*Zyna*