*HOT REQUIREMENT OF THE DAY
*

*SEND RESUME ASAP TO abdul.a...@techgene.com*

Hi

Hope you are doing great

Please find my below requirement and reply me with your updated resume

Position  : Oracle Apps R12 Project Accounting

Location: Houston, TX

*Experience:* 8-10+ year’s

*Essential Functions/Responsibilities:*

·         Should have 8+ years of Oracle experience

·         Must have worked in the functional or financial domain of Oracle
Apps

·         Should have experience in implementing Projects suite of modules
around the Project Accounting and Project Management space (PA, PM, PC, and
PJM)

·         Ideal to have exposure to Enterprise Asset Management and its’
integrations with Projects and Primavera Responsible for functional
solution design, application setups and testing

·         Should have experience implementing Oracle ERP in a global,
multi-country setting within a single instance

·         Must interact well with all project team members, particularly GE
functional counterparts

·         Ideal to have exposure to GE Energy Services Sourcing,
Operational, and Financial Integrations

·         Understanding of operational processes, inventory and their
impact on Financials for multiple countries (including US)

Thanks & Regards

*Abdul Aziz*

*Sr.IT Recruiter*

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CBB282.E5E60220]