*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Oracle Database Developer

We have an Immediate need for a Resource for Oracle Database
Developer.Please let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me
at **david.john...@panzersolutions.com* <david.john...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*
**
*Job Title: Oracle Database Developer
Location: Reston,Va.
Duration: 3+ Months*
**
*Rate :$50/hr on C2C*
**
*Local !!! or near by DC,MD AND VA*

*Oracle Database Developer to develop exciting, next generation web
applications, they have a flexible, fast-paced, and diverse work
environment. Must be comfortable coding applications from start to *
*finish in an Agile environment.*
**
*At least 4 years of experience
Advanced knowledge of Oracle 11g and PL/SQL
Excellent "programming chops"."
Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) *
**
*Create/Maintain existing stored procedures, packages, sequences, indexes
and tables
Create/Maintain scripts to extract, load, convert databases
Review and optimize SQL queries; some written from the web application
Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and
definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
Complete database development tasks to implement approved technical
requirements and change requests
Determine control access permissions and privileges
Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
to front-end users*
**
*Technology Platform: Cloud
infrastructure/Linux/JBoss/Oracle/Java/JSP/HTML/JavaScript/AJAX
ded.*
**
Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - Lead Recruiter