*Hi Partner ,*
*Please help me to fill below position.*

*Interwoven Developers - URGENT*
*City:  Blue Ash *
*State:  Ohio *
*Interwoven Developers (very urgent, can start within 1-2 weeks). *
*Location: Blue Ash, OH *
*No of Positions: 2 *
*Duration: Long term *
*Start: Immediate *
*Client: Banking *
*Rate: open *
*5-7 years overall exp. *
*Application development / maintenance and admin related activities for *
*Intewoven TeamSite related Content management system. *
*Intewoven Teamsite, Opendeploy, Workflow, Templates, Components. *
*There will be a detailed background check if selected.*
Please must send me below details for submission:-
Hourly Rate(c2c/1099) or Salary ??

Updated Resume in word :

Full Name as per Visa:
Cell # :
Home/ alternate:
E.mail id:
Availability :
Current Location City and State:
Month and Year of Graduation ( Bachelors):
Name and City of the University :
Visa Status(H1B,EAD,Green Card,Us Citizen):
Visa Validity:
DOB of Birth:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Best time to take client call:
Are you available for face to face at own expenses?? (Yes/No):

Must send me correct referenes  :-

2 professional Refrences:(Full Name, Designaton,Professional E.mail id and
phone #)

* *Warm Regards,

*Suman Bakshi (Sam)*

*suman.bak...@harriersys.com*