Hi All,

This is John from VLS Systems, please let me know if you have any
consultants available

pls send resumes to j...@vls-systems.com

*Java Developer (6+yrs)
*

*San Diego, CA*

*6 Months*

*Phone +F2F*

Skill Requirements: Java (48 mo.), JDK (48 mo.) Experienced JAVA developer
with SQL server a must.

Responsibilities:

Conducts requirements gathering, systems analysis, and design for medium
complexity applications. Prepares detailed program specifications for
medium complexity applications from which programs will be designed, coded,
configured, visually developed, tested, and debugged. Follows program
specifications to design, install, code, configure, visually develop, test,
debug, and document application programs. Develops business knowledge and
relationships to integrate activities with other IT and business personnel
to ensure successful implementation of projects and production support
efforts.

Qualifications:

Medium to expert technical knowledge. Experience with: program development
in one or more SEu environments. Skilled in verbal and written
communications with the ability to express medium complexity technical
concepts in business terms. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and
conceptual skills. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on
cross-functional project teams. Experience in the industry or in a
production/service environment similar to SEU is preferred. Knowledge in
systems development life cycle and methodologies

*John A*

*Business Development Manager*

*V.L.S Systems Inc.*

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1375 | Fax (703) 953-3881**

*A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company*

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program |
Cognos Certified Partner |

IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle Partner
2011, 2010, & 2009 Honoree:  Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

TechServe Alliance Member (Formerly NACCB)

*Note:* Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mailing list, reply with “remove” and include your “original e-mail
address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.