*Immediate need for *Network Engineer *...Start ASAP!
*

**Network Engineer

9 Months

Nashville, TN

*Complete Description:*
Review network configuration at our hospitals and based on standard
equipment lists and templates develop an update plan. Following change
control and documentation processes, implement the equipment in the
hospitals. Review wireless surveys submitted by our vendors and develop the
bill of material needed to implement wireless at a hospital. Install the
controllers and when the vendor completes installation of the APs,
configure the wireless network and work with the hospital to test. Specify
equipment and connectivity for remote clinics and implement as needed.

Regards,
John Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct:609-606-2634
j...@itbtalent.com