Dear Associate,

Wishes for the day,

We need a strong *LINUX Systems Engineer*

Please share suitable profiles to john.mor...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title  : LINUX Systems Engineer
Location  : San Francisco, CA(Local Only)
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

Requirement:
Our Reliability Engineering team is seeking qualified candidates to join
our CommandCenter.
Responsibilities:
Effectively triage and troubleshooting a complex environment.
Take individual ownership of issues and pursue resolution tenaciously.
Effective communication and dissemination of information to other teams and
executive management.
Following and composing process / procedure, document complex systems.
Resolve Critical System Issues on a 24 x 7 basis including notification,
coordination and dispatch of individuals from various functional groups.

Qualifications:
2 - 8 yrs of experience in a Large scale Linux/Unix environment as an
administrator
*Firm Understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network
security.Must*
Practical knowledge of shell scripting
Knowledge of large data center environments
Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
High Attention to Detail
Ability to work independently
B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience.

This position requires the ability to work days, nights and weekend shifts

Thanks
John Morris | Technical Recruiter
Direct: 203-813-2701
Work: 203-652-1444 Ex No : 105