HI Associate,
Hope you are doing great!
*Please let me know if you have any good resources and having all the
skills mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume
and best rate ASAP.

*

Please Respond to *jacob.wil...@catstaffing-us.com*
Job Title: *Oracle Data Warehouse Developer
*Location: *FAIRFAX, VA*
Duration: *6 Months Contract *
*
Consutant Must be GC or Citizen*
                                                               *THIS PERSON
MUST HAVE SPECIFIC “ORACLE DATA INTEGRATOR”
Must-haves
3 yrs of ETL experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
*experience with oracle rdbms database
data warehouse design experience
data modeling experience(logical and physical)
ability to write technical documentation

*Plusses
*experience with oracle rdbms data warehousing
experience turning oracle queries and data structures
ability to interface with client personnel
experience with hyperion EPM Essbase OLAP tool
familiarity with deltek costpoint and timekeeping system

*Day-to-Day
*data warehouse phases, building the warehouse
need mid- level data modeling
100%finish one phase before moving to the next
doesn't need enterprise experience
have 3 or more years of ODI experience
5+ years of involvement in all phases of data warehouse development
configure ODI environment
develop ODI scripts and packages
mentor junior staff

 *Very Truly,*
*Jacob Wilson| IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc | Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, 07604
Voice: 201 257 5081 x274| *
 *Email: Jacob.wilson@catstaffing-us*