Hello this is Vincent please let me know if you have any consultants
looking for the position

need locals who can go f2f in MA with out our expenses paid

CAN BE H1B.....

JOB Title: Sr Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Strong Tuning Exp and Java
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate:$55/hr
Minimum Requirements:

Keys to the Posiiton
Must Have Oracle
Oracle DB – PL/SQL and strong performance tuning skills
Excellent development and debugging skills.
Keys to the Position (If candidate brings Java experience with Oracle
Tuning, they are likely to work in this group on a long term basis if they
are at level)
Working knowledge/experience on Java/JSP/Struts/Servlets/Custom Tags/Web
Services/ and related Web Technologies.
Working knowledge of Ant/build scripts and deployment procedures.
Experience on WebServers & Application Servers - Tomcat / Weblogic
We will take either a Strong PL/SQL Tuning Resource or someone that has
PL/SQL Tuning with Java Exp

  Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.   Description:
We have a need for a resource to work on the Account Broker System Rewrite
(ABS) project and other Compliance applications. The current phase of the
project will involve writing and tuning multiple

queries and stored procedure packages and some messaging components.

Vincent Karoff - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC,
Norwalk, CT - 06850
Voice: 203-983-9475