Hello , this is Vincent please let me know if you have any consultants for
below  position

No H1B ….. need locals who can go F2F  …..,

Job title: SrTechnical Writer
Duration:long-term contract
Location: Dallas, TX.

J0B DESCRIPTION:

This is a Mid-Senior level Technical Writer position. They should have a
strong understanding of technical/document writing, MS Visio, Access, MS
Project, PowerPoint and Excel. As well as experience

with Adobe, specifically Adobe RoboHelp. The position is located in Dallas,
TX. My client is only interested in reviewing local candidates at this
time.

Vincent Karoff - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC,
Norwalk, CT - 06850