Hello,

How are you? I hope this email finds you well. Weare recruiting for
following urgent reqs. Please review the req and let me knowif you or
someone you may know might be interested in this opportunity.  If
Interested… Please respond with yourupdated resume, availability, expected
rate & 2 Professional references.Please give me a call at  972-865-9850 orl
email at z...@rddatasolutions.com and let me know a time that would be good
for you to discuss further

*Role:                 Sr.SAP BODS Lead*

Location:           East Coast

Duration:          Initial 6 Months

Location:            NY

Start:                  2 Weeks

*Role Description:*

Senior SAP Data Services developer with strong DI (DataIntegrator)
experience.
 BOBJ 4.0 version experience preferred, but 3.2 okay.

--
*Best regards*
*Zyna*