LinkedIn
------------

    nikhil reddy requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

deepthi,

- nikhil

Accept invitation from nikhil reddy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rkjb8t-h1xkxr5t-1e/M3q8XVknNOF9_GwkPaqn8ZV51H-8jUxElyRtsx2U/blk/I224269670_65/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdBYMdPoVdz8Qcz99bP4QhR4Ti59UbPsNc3kPejoVejoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1w0Krl-BUmTlc1

View invitation from nikhil reddy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rkjb8t-h1xkxr5t-1e/M3q8XVknNOF9_GwkPaqn8ZV51H-8jUxElyRtsx2U/blk/I224269670_65/3kSnP0TdzASczgOcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1VmRbhBggmTlc1

Why might connecting with nikhil reddy be a good idea?

nikhil reddy's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting nikhil reddy's invitation, check nikhil reddy's connections to
see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building
these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation