Hello Professionals,

Hope you're doing great...

I have a BO requirement for you. Please go through it and reply me back
with your updated resume..

Position: Business Objects Administrator

Location: Miami, FL
4-6 Month contract- possibility of perm
Interview: Tuesday, May 22nd at 1:30 (phone) Start day: June 4th

Rate: 45/hr on C2C on 1099

**

*
 MUST HAVES*
 5-7 years experience as a business objects admin Strong BOXI 4.0
 experience Upgrading experience from BOXI 3.1 to 4.0 Tableau Dashboard
 admin and/or support experience Will be expected to be on an on call
 rotation occasionally Good communication skills- will be interacting with
 internal business users in person, via phone, and email

* PLUS
* Financial industry experience

* Role:*

You will be responsible for all phases of Business Objects Administration
including end user support and application team training and product
support. You will be supporting and leading the upgrade from 3.1 to 4.0
working alongside one other BOXI admin and other developers.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K