Hello

We have an urgent need for a Oracle Apps DBA with one of our Direct
Clients.  Please mail me the updated profile along with your contact
details, Current Location, Visa Status, Availability, Relocation and Rate
ASAP to ha...@embtel.com

Job Description -

    **A Senior Software Engineer ****
**-          **Java experience of over 12+ years****
**-          **Must be very strong in Java [Core Java, Spring, JDBC,
SOA/REST, JMS, JMX, Concurrency Utilities]****
**-          **Must have experience in using JUnit, TestNG, Log4J, Tomcat***
*
**-          **Experience in designing & building SOA/REST Services and
Messaging(JMS) based applications****
**-          **Experience with Maven, CXF, Hibernate****
**-          **Good to have experience enhancing tools/plugins for Eclipse**
**
**-          **Good to have experience building
monitoring/managing/configuration tools****
**-          **Familiar with performance analysis tools in Java****
**-          **No management experience required****
**-          **Need a developer who loves to code****
** **
**2)      **A Junior Software Engineer****
**-          **Java experience of over 8+ years****
**-          **Must be very strong in Java [Core Java, Spring, JDBC, etc]***
*
**-          **Experience with Maven, Tomcat, CXF, Eclipse****
**-          **Good to have familiarity with performance analysis tools in
Java****
**-          **no management experience required

Regards,

Harry
EMBTEL, INC.
Team Lead