Hello

This is *Chendu*, Recruiter from *Avani Tech Solutions*.  We have an urgent
requirement for "***Technical Writer **" *from one of our clients; please
find the Job Description below

*Title      :** **Technical Writer *******

*Location:**Atlanta , GA***

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Job Description:*

*Key expertise:*

·         Very good knowledge of writing styles and MSTP guidelines (MSTP-
Microsoft Style Guide for Technical Publications)

·         Good documentation skills

·         Good communication skills

·         Command over written/spoken English

·         Sound understanding of creating support documents such as Quick
Reference Guides, Context-sensitive Online Help, Work instructions, Product
Manuals, Installation guides, Process documents, Release Notes

·         Experience in content writing for SAP training

*Tools:*

·         Must have sound knowledge of MS Office (Word and PowerPoint)

Candidate having the knowledge of uPerform would be added advantage

*Requested Details:*

Full Name as per SSN:

Current work authorization in US

Current Location

Availability

DOB

Last 4-digits of SSN:

USA Experience

Total IT Experience

Graduation Year:

Salary expectations

Contact details

Location Constraints if any

Skype id

*3 Professional US C References(Recent 3 PROJECTS)*

Reference1: Name:

Position:

Email:

Number:

Reference2: Name:

Position:

Email:

Number:

Reference3: Name:

Position:

Number:

*If you are comfortable with the job description please send me your
updated resume along with the requested details.  For further queries, you
can contact me at 585-643-1761*

--

Regards

Chendu

Avani Technology Solutions Inc.
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*
722 Weiland Rd, #205
Rochester, NY 14612
Ph: 585-643-1761 Ext: 301

Email: chend...@avanitechsolutions.com <samee...@avanitechsolutions.com>