Hi,

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I have an urgent role and would love to
fill it with you!

I appreciate your response to *zain.k...@panzersolutions.com*

This client interviewed 2 candidates last week and offered the job to both
of them but declined as they had multiple offers and accepted other
positions.  This client is eager to hire and I can get this to move and
fill quickly this week.

*Title: .NET Developer*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration – 3 months +*
*Interview:  HIRE OFF PHONE –GOOD Communication is a MUST!*

*5+ years of experience*
*Object Oriented Language*
C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
Web Services a Must!
WCF is strongly preferred
nHibernate is required – even if a little outdated.
Spring framework is preferred

Project is developing a new web services application which will integrate
with CRM and backend systems.  It will involve encrypting data to backend
system.  Consultant should also have good documentation to document process
flow design, code and table structures used.

Thanks
Zain Khan
zain.k...@panzersolutions.com
203 652 1444 Ext 118