*Title: **Ab Initio** Developer*

**

*Location : Memphis, TN*

**

*Duration : 6+ Months *

**

*Job Description:*

Ab Initio with JMS is the key

I sent this job description out last week for an Ab Initio Developer that
has experience with JMS (Java Message Service). I have an open rate right
now. I am just looking for the right person that has a mixture of Ab Initio
and JMS. If you have any candidates that have this experience, please send
them to me and we can discuss a rate. Thanks again.

*Job Description:*

**Client is in need of a Sr. level Ab Initio developer in their data
warehousing group. This resource will primarily be tasked with updates to
the current Ab initio graphs and corresponding data warehouse associated
with the Condor project. This resource must be proficient in Ab Initio
development and modification within a Teradata environment running on a
Unix/Linux platform. Experience working with JMS and Continuous Flows
within Ab Initio is a must. Solid communication is also required.

*Additional Job Info: *

Top 3 Skills (stack ranked) : 1. Ab Initio (using JMS and Continuous Flows)
- 5+ years 2. Teradata DW - 3+ years 3. UNIX/Linux - 3+ years

**

Thanks and Regards

*Manoj Patlola
*Technical Strategies Inc., (*A Certified Small Minority Owned Business)*

4229, Lafayette Centre Dr, Suite 1650, Chantilly, VA 20151

Office: 703-621-6869
Fax: 703-466-0585
Email: manoj.patl...@techstratinc.com

IM : manojpatlola

Equal Opportunity Employer.

If you wish not to receive any emails from us, please *click
here*<sandeep.p...@techstratinc.com?subject=Remove_me_from_mailing_list>to
send us an email to remove your Email ID from our mailing list.