Hi,

We have an immediate direct client requirement, So please go through the
requirement If you are comfortable with the requirement. Send me your
updated resumes along with contact details. Waiting for your Quick
response. Send the replies TO

*: mparasu...@idexcel.com ;  *

* *

PeopleSoft HR Consultant

*
Location: Bloomington, IL.*

*Duration:  12  Months*

Required skills :
 Current requirement is strong NA Payroll Functional and production support
experience in following areas:

- North American Payroll processing, Bi-weekly, Quarterly and Year end pay
roll process

- Pay Calc, Pay calendar and pay confirm process

- Sound knowledge in Payroll tables importance in each payroll process

- Earnings & Deductions

- Biweekly Payroll processing – US & Canada

- Quarterly & Year end processing

   Please do not send resumes without a minimum of 5 years in PAYROLL
FUNCTIONAL experience.

   Minimum 2 – 3  years in PeopleSoft HR.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,*