please send me resumes at s...@sriveninfosys.net

We have a client in the Boston area with an urgent need for an SAP/Oracle
consultant.                          This resource will have functional
experience with SAP migrations to Oracle specifically in acquisitions.

Should have knowledge of data structures in SAP and how these could be mapped
to Oracle.     Expertise in manufacturing/supply chain in both SAP and Oracle.

The position would be on-site, starting immediately, and the project could
extend to 12 months for the right person.  I don’t have a rate target on this
one; please let me know what you find.  Thanks,

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc