Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I work with 'Axiom Consulting Group, Inc' and we have an urgent
opportunity with our client. Please find below the requirement
details. If you’ve available candidates to take up this position,
please send me their updated resumes with expected salary, current
location, availability, work status and best contact number.

Job Title       Oracle Statistic Control
Location        Rockville, MD
Job Start Date: ASAP
Duration:       36 Months
 Rate/Compensation:     Hourly rate please

Requirement Details:

•       Oracle Statistic Control

o       Experience one or more Oracle Life Science suite of applications (i.e.,
CTMS)

o       Familiar with EDI gateway technologies (Cyclone, BizTalk, and
agXchange).

o       Web deployment knowledge on at least one of WebLogic, JRun, JBoss,
and basic knowledge on SQL/ PLSQL.

o       Oracle Programmer with SAS Experience for Data Analysis a plus

o       Familiar with data migration and mapping.

o       Familiar with 21CFR Part 11 requirements and regulatory validation
requirements.

o       Performs the statistical analysis and presents data in appropriate
format i.e., reports, line listings, tabulations or graphs through
using a variety of tools like
        SQL, SAS, Excel.

o       Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Prateek Shrivastava

Axiom Consulting Group, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
www.acg-usa.com
email: prateek.s...@acg-usa.com